Vice-Minister of Political Affairs JUAN MANUEL DIAZ
Duties of the Deputy of Political Relations
- To lead the formulation, adoption and monitoring of the Ministry’s public policies aimed at strengthening relations between territorial entities and the Nation and the territorial governance, as well as the internal public order and citizen coexistence.
- To lead the formulation, adoption and monitoring of the policies aimed at strengthening the relations of the National Government with the Legislative Branch through the promotion, monitoring and control of the National Government’s Legislative Agenda.
- To plan, coordinate, propose policies and establish guidelines to direct the political framework of a Social Rule of Law, the autonomy and territorial governability, in accordance with the Ministry’s guidelines.
- To assist the Minister as liaison, communication and coordination among national public entities in the central and decentralized sector, and the territorial entities and their decentralized organizations.
- To support the elaboration of the Administrative Sector’s strategic planning, in its matters of competence.
- To coordinate and track the Ministry’s activities ascribed to its office to ensure full compliance of the Ministry’s functions and its plans, programs and projects.
- To support the strategic management of the Security and Citizen Coexistence Fund in furtherance of the legal provisions.
- To support the development and support of the Integrated Institutional Management System and the observance of its recommendations in its scope of competence.
- To attend the requests and enquiries related to its matters of competence.
- Any other assigned duties that may pertain to the nature of this office.