Through Decree 847 of June 14, 2020, the National Government establishes some modifications for the operation of gastronomic establishments and religious services in certified municipalities without affecting COVID-19.
"Little by little we are making a gradual reopening. This modification is a sign of President Duque's commitment to each and every one of the country's sectors, without exclusion but with the greatest responsibility," said Interior Minister Alicia Arango Olmos.
She added that "we seek with the pilots to guarantee religious services, which allow the restoration of gastronomic establishments, protecting the lives of Colombians. They will also help us evaluate their behavior and how to adjust details of social distancing."
The new decree modifies article 5 of decree 749 of 2020 and now establishes:
• Swimming pools and sports centers. Paragraph 1: Pools and sports centers may only be used for sports practice individually by professional and high-performance athletes.
• Theaters. Paragraph 2: The theaters will only be used to carry out creative and artistic activities in the performing arts, without at any time allowing the public to enter, or to carry out group activities or activities that generate crowds.
Gastronomic establishments. Paragraph 3: “The municipalities without affectation. For municipalities without involvement of the Coronavirus COVID-19, it will be allowed that, according to pilot plans authorized by the mayors in coordination with the Ministry of the Interior, gastronomic establishments and establishments can provide service to the public on site, following the biosafety protocols authorized by the Ministry of Health and Social Protection ".
• Religious services. Paragraph 4: "For municipalities without affectation of the Coronavirus COVID-19, religious services that may involve the gathering of people may be allowed as long as authorization from the mayors in coordination with the Ministry of the Interior is complied with, and at all times the protocols issued by the Ministry of Health and Social Protection for the development of this activity.
The National Government also added measures for the implementation of pilot plans at aerodromes and airports, as follows:
• Paragraph 2 is added to article 8 of Decree 749 of May 28, 2020:
Paragraph 2. In the municipalities and districts that within their territorial jurisdiction are located aerodromes or airports, the mayors may request the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Transport and the Special Administrative Unit of Civil Aeronautics the authorization to implement pilot plans in domestic transportation of people by area.
The authorization granted by the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Transport and the Special Administrative Unit of Civil Aeronautics shall proceed upon recommendation of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection, and provided that the municipalities of the city of origin as well as that of the destination have requested and the biosafety protocols issued by the Ministry of Health and Social Protection are complied with."
Faced with number 35 of article 3 of decree 749 of 2020, Decree 847 of June 14, 2020, establishes some modifications:
• 35. In accordance with the measures, instructions and schedules established by the mayors in their respective territorial jurisdictions, and in any case subject to the biosafety protocols established for this purpose, the following will be allowed:
The development of physical activities, outdoor exercise and sports practice individually of people who are in the age range of 18 to 69 years, for a maximum period of two (2) hours daily.
The development of physical activities and outdoor exercise of children over 6 years old, three (3) times a week, one (1) hour a day.
The development of physical activities and outdoor exercise of children between two (2) and five (5) years, three (3) times a week, half an hour a day.
The development of physical activities and outdoor exercise of adults over 70 years old, three (3) times a week, one (1) hour a day ".